STAY SAFE, STAY HEALTHY
UPDATE: EASING OF RESTRICTIONS FROM JUNE 14
We are aware of the gradual easing of measures with effect from Monday June 14, regarding safe distancing and social gatherings announced by the multi-ministry task force.
We are keeping abreast of changes as they come, and will update this page as soon as more details are confirmed.
Protocols such as the Safe Entry system, wearing of masks, safe distancing and the pre-booking of activities are mandated by the government and the Club is required to both follow and enforce them. We seek the cooperation of all members and guests in adhering to these measures which are there for the protection of all.
SPORTS CLASSES, ACTIVITIES AND FACILITIES UPDATES - 14 JUNE 2021
* All swimmers must remain 2m away from each other, even if from the same household. Further details will be shared through AquaDucks.
• Group sizes should not exceed 5 people. Groups are not to intermingle.
• When attending a facility booking, please arrive on time (rather than early) to avoid interacting with others.
• A safe distance must be maintained of 2m between individuals, and 3m between groups.
• Masks are to be worn at all times unless swimming or strenuously exercising.
• After using the facilities or participating in an activity, please do not linger at the Club and return home immediately.
COVID-19: OUR RESPONSE
Masks To Be Worn At All Times
Maintain Safe Distancing
Sanitiser Provided Throughout Club
Increased Cleaning And Disinfecting Schedule
All Facilities And Classes Require Pre-Booking
Individual Sport Restrictions In Place
Dedicated Safety Management Officer On Duty
Stay updated with the latest government guidelines via these helpful websites: